CharityFinders is an excellent place to work! We offer the most powerful e-philanthropy tool available – backed up by top-notch professional services. Our client base spans most US states and several other countries, including all East African countries. Our reputation is outstanding, and we are widely praised for our 24/7 customer service. CharityFinders’ executive team speaks regularly for dozens of nonprofit conferences and events around the US and East Africa. We are growing rapidly, and need forward-thinking people who want to make a difference in the world by helping nonprofits to use the Internet strategically – and by extension, helping those served by these nonprofits.
We are often told that people like us not only for our tool and the professional service we provide, but perhaps most importantly, they like us as people. Everyone at CharityFinders is friendly, genuinely interested in doing whatever it takes to make our prospects and clients happy, and enjoys what they do and the impact it is having on our planet!
Our current job opening:
East Africa Account Executive:
CharityFinders is looking for a Nairobi-based account executive to develop, close, and support leads in East Africa.
- College degree
- At least 2 years nonprofit experience, preferably including fundraising
- At least 2 years sales experience, preferably selling software
- At least 1 year with an Internet-based business (particularly e-philanthropy) preferred
- Proficient in basic Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint and Internet use
- Capable of independent work (from your home office) and follow-through on a variety of sales leads and other projects
- Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments
- Experience in establishing and maintaining strong relationships with clients
- Excellent public speaking skills
- Desire to help grow a business
- Sell websites to nonprofits (based on our NonprofitSite123 tool), along with related products and professional services
- Build websites using our NonprofitSite123 tool (we’ll provide training on how to do this)
- Provide client support
- Able to visit nonprofits in the Nairobi area (preferably with own car)
- Must have own computer (preferably laptop) and reliable Internet connection with reasonable speed
- Compensation is primarily commission-based, with generous commissions offered
Location: Nairobi, Kenya. Must be able to work from home.