The ePhilanthropy Foundation exists to foster the effective and safe use of the Internet for philanthropic purposes. In its effort to promote high ethical standards in online fundraising and to build trust among contributors in making online transactions and contributions with the charity of their choice, this code is being offered as a guide to all who share this goal.
Click here to view the Code and to take a self test:
CharityFinders CEO Blog
Test yourself on the ePhilanthropy Code of Ethics
Keynote Speech at Nonprofit Resource Seminar
CharityFinders CEO Allan Pressel was the keynote speaker at the Nonprofit Resource Seminar in Riverside, CA on Sept. 16, 2008. Allan was interviewed on camera just before delivering a lunchtime address on "Internet Strategy For Your Nonprofit". Later, Allan conducted a breakout session on ""25 Ways to Drive Traffic to Your Website". That session received average ratings of 4.7 out of 5, and several people called it the best session of the conference.
Millions of free or low cost images for your website
Here are some sites that offer millions of free or low cost images that you can easily downlad and place on your website:
- For free photos: www.sxc.hu
- For free or low cost photos: http://community.webshots.com/
- For low cost images: www.stockxpert.com
- For royalty-free images by subscription: www.ablestock.com
- For stock photos by subscription: www.photos.com
- 500 million searchable photos, images, and artwork: www.ditto.com
- Search stock photography: www.randomeye.com