Recent accomplishments of CharityFinders include:
- Double-digit growth rate – per month!
- Client list includes marquis names such as United Way, Head Start, Red Cross, Habitat For Humanity, I Have A Dream Foundation, and Ronald McDonald House.
- Our CEO, Allan Pressel, was named one of the world's leading e-philanthropy experts by the ePhilanthropy Foundation.
- Allan was also was given the Volunteer Service Award by President George W. Bush.
- Clients cover numerous states, range from about $0 to $55M in annual revenue, 2 months to 72 years in operation, and cover numerous nonprofit sectors (e.g., education, health, religion, environment, human services, etc.).
- Over 3/4 of clients sign up for our gold (i.e., top-level) NonprofitSite123 plan.
- NonprofitSite123 is considered by many nonprofits and consultants to be the best e-philanthropy tool in the industry.
- CharityFinders has released its long-awaited “V2” version of NonprofitSite123 – a complete re-write using the latest technology and incorporating over 100 useful enhancements – including much greater “look & feel” flexibility. Ask us about our V3 plans!
- CharityFinders speaks at dozens of nonprofit conferences and other speaking engagements throughout the U.S. each year. CharityFinders has become an e-philanthropy “evangelist”, promoting strategic use of the Internet by nonprofits.